To activate the cheats, the player must press the ????? when playing the game, then type any of the commands below and press enter.
|god||Toggles "God Mode" (invincibility).|
|poltergeist||Toggles "Ghost Mode" (invisibility).|
|guns||Gives player all weapons.|
|ammo||Gives player full ammo.|
|health||Gives player full health.|
|armor||Gives player full armor.|
|kfa||Gives all weapons, full ammo, full health, and full armor.|
|tears||Gives all weapons, and toggles infinite ammo with no reloading.|
|gear||Permanently increases the player's health and reflexes.|
|maphole||Skips to the next level.|
|pos||Toggles "Show position" mode.|
|build||Displays build version.|
|gimmegun pistol||Gives weapon AT-14 Pistol.|
|gimmegun dual pistols||Gives weapon Dual AT-14 Pistols.|
|gimmegun submachinegun||Gives weapon RPL Sub-Machinegun.|
|gimmegun assault rifle||Gives weapon G2A2 Assault Rifle.|
|gimmegun shotgun||Gives weapon VK-12 Combat Shotgun.|
|gimmegun nail gun||Gives weapon 10mm HV Penetrator.|
|gimmegun semi-auto rifle||Gives weapon ASP Rifle.|
|gimmegun missile launcher||Gives weapon MOD-3 Multi-Rocket Launcher.|
|gimmegun cannon||Gives weapon MP-50 Repeating Cannon.|
|gimmegun plasma weapon||Gives weapon Type-7 Particle Weapon.|
|gimmegun frag grenade||Gives weapon N6A3 Fragmentation Grenade.|
|gimmegun proximity||Gives weapon AT-S Proximity Mine.|
|gimmegun remote charge||Gives weapon M77 Remote Bomb.|
|gimmegun turret||Shows confirmation, but has no effect.|
|gimmegun turret_street||Gives the player a turret with infinite ammo.|
|gimmeammo pistol||Gives full ammo for AT-14 pistol.|
|gimmeammo smg||Gives full ammo for RPL Sub-Machinegun.|
|gimmeammo assaultrifle||Gives full ammo for G2A2 Assault Rifle.|
|gimmeammo shotgun||Gives full ammo for VK-12 Combat Shotgun.|
|gimmeammo nailgun||Gives full ammo for 10mm HV Penetrator.|
|gimmeammo rifle||Gives full ammo for ASP Rifle.|
|gimmeammo missile||Gives full ammo for MOD-3 Multi-Rocket Launcher.|
|gimmeammo cannon||Gives full ammo for MP-50 Repeating Cannon.|
|gimmeammo plasma||Gives full ammo for Type-7 Particle Weapon.|
|gimmeammo frag||Gives more N6A3 Fragmentation Grenades.|
|gimmeammo proximity||Gives more AT-S Proximity Mines.|
|gimmeammo remote charge||Gives more M77 Remote Bombs.|
|gimmeammo turret_street||Shows confirmation, but has no effect.|
F.E.A.R. Extraction Point cheatsEdit
The following commands, as well as the ones above, are available in F.E.A.R. Extraction Point.
|gimmegun lasercarbine||Gives weapon Type-12 Laser Carbine.|
|gimmegun minigun||Gives weapon TG-2A Minigun.|
|gimmegun deployableturret||Shows confirmation, but has no effect.|
|gimmeammo laser||Gives full ammo for Type-12 Laser Carbine.|
|gimmeammo minigun||Gives full ammo for TG-2A Minigun.|
|gimmeammo deployableturret||Shows confirmation, but has no effect.|
F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate cheatsEdit
The following commands, as well as the ones above, are available in F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate.
|gimmegun grenadelauncher||Gives weapon K3-BT Grenade Launcher.|
|gimmegun chainlightninggun||Gives weapon LP4 Lightning Arc Weapon.|
|gimmegun advancedrifle||Gives weapon VES Advanced Rifle.|
|gimmeammo grenadelauncher||Gives full ammo for K3-BT Grenade Launcher.|
|gimmeammo chainlightninggun||Gives full ammo for LP4 Lightning Arc Weapon.|
|gimmeammo advancedrifle||Gives full ammo for VES Advanced Rifle.|
- When the player uses the "guns" command, only the first three guns can be selected using the "Weapon slot #" keys. The rest must be selected using the "Next weapon" and "Previous weapon" keys as configured in the controls menu. This cheat also permanently increases the size of the player's inventory, allowing the player to hold more than three weapons even after all of the weapons given by the cheat are dropped.
- The "ammo" command will only give ammo for weapons that the player already has. It will also fill the player's supply of grenade-type weapons, but only for those which the player has already used in the current game.
- Typing the "tears" command a second time will disable the infinite ammo and no-reloading, but the player will keep all of the weapons.
- Typing the "gear" command has the same effect as picking up one Health Booster and one Reflex Booster. Even with this cheat, the player's maximum health can never exceed 199.
- The "gimmegun" commands will only work when the player's inventory is not full (i.e., when the player is carrying fewer than three weapons), and will also cause the player to drop one gun if he or she is carrying any. Typing a "gimmegun" command for a gun that the player already has will also give full ammo for that gun (same effect as the "gimmeammo" command), but only if the player's inventory is not full.
- The "gimmegun turret_street" command will only work if the player is not carrying any guns, and the turret will disappear if the player picks up a gun. The turret has no melee attack. The turret has infinite ammo, so the "gimmeammo turret_street" command has no effect.
- Since the "gimmegun deployableturret" and "gimmeammo deployableturret" commands have no effect, the AP-5 Deployable Turret can only be obtained using the "guns", "kfa" and "tears" commands, or the "ammo" command if the weapon has already been found.
- In Interval 07 - Extermination - Clone Facility of F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate, the God Mode command can be used to survive a drop into an elevator shaft. At the bottom is a door leading to a lab filled with cacti. Armor, medkits, as well as ammo for the Grenade Launcher and the Lightning Weapon can also be found. At the end, a blue portal behind a door takes the player back to the area where the elevator was seen crashing down.